Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today's the day!

Janet's first solo album is officially out as of today in Sweden! But.. I have some good news for those of us who do not live in Sweden!

It looks like we can also buy Janet's album from CDWow.us!
Just click here!



Now, I personally have not purchased anything from this web site, but it has been around for about ten years so I am figuring it's reputable! Thanks a lot to a fan who e-mailed me about this!

I also know that some songs from her album have been leaked on Youtube, but please support Janet by buying this album!

Congratulations Janet! We all know how long you have been waiting for this and finally it's here! :)

Some other things to check out...

+ Click here for a video from Janet and Kim's mall performance in Norrköping! You can see her perform some of "Let Go" and "Heartache on the Dancefloor!"

+ Click here for an article about Janet on Aftonbladet. Thanks Lina!

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com

 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009