Monday, December 10, 2007

MQ Clothing Company

A few posts down, I had mentioned about Faye's cover of a song called Go Your Own Way. I received an email from a fan in Sweden with more info of what the song and video were really all about!

Faye's video clip of Go Your Own Way is actually a commercial for a clothing company named MQ, hence the huge letters "M" and "Q" in the background. Just thought I'd let you know just in case :p There were also text stating how much the clothes costed. I haven't seen this clip on TV yet (stockholm) but no doubt its a commercial. Hopefully I'll get to see it soon :D

Thanks for the info!

*If you would like to download the full version of Go Your Own Way recorded by Faye Hamlin, click here!

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009