Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Backstage with Fanny Hamlin

I have received yet another email from a Play fan, TayTay, about Faye and her song/video for MQ Clothing Company. Check out the info below!

Hi, I am a fan of PLAY. I'm e-mailing you to let you know more info on Fanny Hamlin's song: Go Your Own Way. This song and video is a commercial for a Swedish Clothing line named MQ. The official website for this Clothing Line is http://www.mq.se/. Fanny's commercial clips was featured on this website from October to November of this year. The clothing line of MQ has an iTUNES PODCAST. Search PODCAST OF MQ in iTUNES and you will find "Backstage with Fanny Hamlin" which is a behind the scenes video of Fanny making the commercial along with singing the song Go Your Own Way. I hope that this information will be helpful.

Thank you!

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009