Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some news about Janet's album..

Ashley, the owner of Classique (a fansite for Janet), has received some news from Janet herself about her upcoming album!

Hey Ashley!

It's so hard to say stuff, with Laila and everyone being the Idol jury. They've got so much press on them all the time. What i can say is that there is going to be ALOT when everything finally comes out. We got enough songs for 3 albums (And they're all good:O) But we've kept pushing and pushing it, to get more hits. We're working up a storm that's gonna blow people away. (Don't mean to sound so kocky (or is it spelled cocky? it just feels like it's referring to something else than what i mean haha) I am soso happy that you guys are still around. I'm actually amazed by your incredible patience, since I know how easy it is to lose interest while waiting for things. So thank you for sticking with me!!! I love you all! You're not gonna be disappointed.

Happy Holidays to you too! It's snowing outside my window, it's so beautiful

♥ J

Thanks Ashley for sharing this with us! :)

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009