Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PLAY Photobucket

Hey Lisa! I really miss your gallery of Play pictures and I know you have so many. I've been searching the net and I barely ever find any! Would you consider putting up a gallery of all their pics?

As per request, I have created a Photobucket to store old images of Play (official, in concert, television appearance caps, etc.) in. I know there aren't really any sites up anymore where we can find these things, so I'm going through my files and uploading some stuff I still have saved.

http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo16/PlayPictures_0105/

Enjoy! I will try to add new (old) images daily! And who knows, maybe a few that have never been on the site before as well. :)

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009