Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Janet Leon's "Let Go"

You can listen to a clip of and buy Janet's single, Let Go, from MadeInSweden.se!



It looks like you can buy the song with your phone and then enter the code on the site. I am not very familiar with this (I was hoping it would also be on iTunes) so if anyone could help out and let us know if we can still buy it here in America and other countries, that would be great. :)

*I am hearing from a few of you guys that say you can also buy Janet's single through iTunes Sweden, but only if you live in Sweden since it requires you to have a billing address there. (Thanks Courtney for this info!)

I hope that it will be available in other places soon! I will keep everyone updated if I find out more info. I am so anxious to hear the song!

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009