Sunday, December 7, 2008

Contestant on Idol concerned..

There is an article out about Alice, one of the Swedish Idol finalists, who is concerned that the judges have already found their superstar - Janet Leon.



Thanks to Ashley for e-mailing this to me and to FixYou on the Playful-Play boards for the find and English translation of part of the article.

If you would like to read the whole article please click the photo above!

English translation by FixYou:
"Tonight we'll know who will be in the finale of Idol 2008. But the jury has already found their Swedish superstar - 18 year old Janet Leon who's not even in the contest. Alice is now concerned that the jury is trying to get her out of the way of their own star."

'I know that they (the jury) doesn't want me to sing Pop and RnB songs. That's my style but that style is also Janet's so of course, they don't want me and Janet to have the same style,' says Alice."

And Laila says:
"That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard. It's a shame that she believes in rumours she hears. But of course, she is still young."

News, questions, comments? Email me - lisaplaymania@aol.com
 
Play-Mania.com™ © 2003 - 2009